The Future: Odroid N2

I get that, and looked at @Arthur’s last reply:
“According to the specs of that device, yes, it should work.” which doesn’t tell me anything
I just see some issue that is not fixed yet :slight_smile:

Well I see this:

It’s easy for you, when you are one of the parties involved in conversation, but difficult for me that am only an outsider to try to understand what it’s all about, in a topic that is days long and has over 500 posts.

1 Like

the logfile is too large than 1MB, can not upload. how can I do?

I already provided debug log.

OK, thanks @Ray

sorry ,It’s about this issue. playback fine @60hz but stuter @24Hz

For Future reference if needed.
https://privatebin.net :wink:

Tnx, now I know what it’s all about :slight_smile:

Sorry all but I think i have found an alternative future which betters the N2 in most departments, any comments:

https://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Pi-High-Speed-Peripherals/dp/B07N298F2B/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=atomic+pi&qid=1556296473&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

Shoog

No HDR, Too high of a power consumption. All the goodies we have now I would never trade for an Intel.

1 Like

And it looks like a fake. 35$??? Looks like fraud.

No 4K HDR is not an issue for me, but maybe could be for others.
I have ordered one to give it a spin. I have said for a good while now that my next product would be Intel for more mainstream support.

Its defo genuine since it has been sent out to the crowd funders already and review boards have been sent out to CNX as well.

Shoog

Well then it is a good deal. I hope you will get one and that it is not fraud :wink:

Shame they didn’t include SATA as well.

Shoog

I have been on Intel before and you will not be unhappy but for me it is just not suitable for a Mediacenter. You will soon notice that small things are missing.

I’m pretty sure the N2 will be faster in most things. It’s a low power, dual-core 1.9GHz Atom.
Good enough for LibreELEC driving a FHD display.

1 Like

Yeah but too slow for dolphin and PCSX2

Quad core with boost up to 1.9ghz, I feel certain it will be quicker than the N2 but only time will tell.

Shoog

Well you all are free to buy what you want. Not trying to convince anyone. Let me just remind you that this topic is about N2 :slight_smile:

1 Like