❓ Which DTB do I use?

Hmm, is there a DTB for the Mecool KM8 Pro?

I’ve never heard of a KM8 Pro (only KM8 P).
Even Google doesn’t show any results for this device.
Do you have a link to its specs?

https://m-uk.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_458625.html that’s the first link I found

nuskool I would say try gxm_q200_2g or gxm_q201_2g_1gbit from the specs on that page

I’ve sent the gxm_q200_3g for the H96 Pro but lately I’m using the gxm_q201_3g_1Gbit, because it solved a problem (unfortunately I don’t remember what was that, but someone suggest on the forum to try this dtb and it solved my issue). So maybe you can modify the H96 Pro dtb in the list.

It should be “gxm_q201_2g_1Gbit” for this device.

Hi.
Mine is:
Sunvell (? I would say a clone…) T95Z Max 2G/16G S912 gxm_q201_2g_1Gbit

Thanks, it’s added to the list, now.

@Pelican: Are you sure, you don’t have a “H96 Pro+”?
Or maybe it’s another revision of this device.
I would like to avoid changing it, when it works for others.

@relkai

I see… but unless is not an alias (but, I could be wrong, afaik gxl is 905, gxm is 912), my T95ZM works with gxm_q201_2g_1Gbit , and not with gxl_p212_1g…

Thanks for the heads up.
It was a typical copy&paste error. I need more coffee!!
It’s fixed, now.

Could you please add PHICOMM T1 S905 2G 16G 100M BT4.2
that’s the first link I found
https://www.right.com.cn/forum/thread-265651-1-1.html
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzUwOTAxODQ1Mw%3D%3D&idx=1&mid=100000695&sn=f7ca4b9f58ca202323f645c3b71f618f

This is the DTB file from Android.
Upload tip“Sorry, new users can not upload attachments.”
I 'll upload it to another disk. Please download it.
https://share.weiyun.com/5kxWHRj

Yes, I’m sure. It has different wifi chip.

Could you please add Mecool KI PRO?
(K1)

@nuskool You can probably just use the gxl_p212_1g or gxl_p212_2g DTBs, depending on RAM size of your box.

@Vekko Try the gxl_p230_k1_pro dtb.

Please let me know if it works for you guys.

Which device tree for Odroid C2 ?

You don’t need any.
Just install the “Odroid_C2” image and you are ready to go.

Thanks! I was just wondering as I havent read anything about it anywhere… and its been working ok since install, BUT the auto update doesn’t work… I tried going manual, and when I search, it finds nothing. Selecting an update channel doesn’t seem to find any either, thought maybe not having a dtb was related.
I will try to reflash my emmc with latest release tonight, see if it fixes it for future updates.
EDIT : I see that the 8.99.1 release was pulled for a while, that might be why i wasnt getting any auto updates, will check that out after work.

Auto updates are currently disabled on the server, because the 8.99.x images caused some problems in conjunction with dvb adapters.

You can change your config back to auto update.
As soon as any fixed version is available, it will be installed on your device.

Evening folks,

First off, a “hello” from a relatively new member, been on the forum for a month or so now but have just registered to pose what is hopefully a quick question.

I’ve already installed on my Minix box last month and its been running great - updated to latest version with no issues.
Have tried today to fresh install latest version on my Wetek Core - tried the Wetek Play dtb and the Wetek Hub dtb but neither want to install - keep getting the image of the android lay on his back - think its the recovery section.

Is there a suitable dtb to use on the Wetek Core?

Im attempting to install via the toothpick method which has been my method on the Core for OpenElec, LibreElec and now hopefully CoreElec.

Thanks and apologies if this is in the forum already, i have checked! (honest)

The Wetek Core is using the quite old S812 SoC, but CoreELEC only supports S905/S912 devices.
So I’m sorry to say, that you won’t be able to install CoreELEC onto it.