19.0-Matrix Discussion

There were some important changes in simple iptv addon: https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimple/commits/Matrix

Can you build and bump version?

Hi here is the log: http://ix.io/2StQ
I took 2 video clips and fast forwarded the timeline with my MCE remote, after forwarding often no picture at all or choppy playback. Or black screen. Hope you can fix that. Before Matrix timeline seeking was fine. I´ve tested with different video clips and formats. Always the same errors.

1 Like

Please also upload ce-debug output to check you config

Massive improvement in 0311.

Reduced the incidents to nearly none.

There were a couple of hiccups over the course of few hours but nothing that would warrant further action IMO.

Thank you.

1 Like

Bump on this. Any dev’s have any ideas or what other information do you need? Bluetooth audio worked in 9.2.x but not in -ng builds.

As minimum you should switch off sync playback to display first and try.
If still doesn’t work then please try to update to current nightly and check if it works.
If still not, collect full log on nightly build.

Enable debug logging in Kodi and try to pair your BT device
Then run pastekodi and ce-debug again and post the URLs you receive.

hy please help how to build?

what kind of ubuntu is needed for him a what kind of packet there should be telepítve?ilyen a command is needed for him? x96s905xbox

Supports CoreELEC 19.0 Matrix Dolby Vision? DV works for me on Android TV Kodi 19, but CoreELEC 19.0 Matrix DV does not work.

Next time search the forum: not possible at the moment. And doesn’t seem to be in near future (or ever)

1 Like

please wait…
X96 S905x 2gb/16gb tvbox builder.

Wait for what?

If you’re hoping to install CE 19, or any NG build to that box, you will likely need to update the bootloader to something more modern. With the bootloader used on the provided Android 6 you’ll get odd system lockups. The box may boot but be mostly unusable. I have an android 7.1.2 firmware that I installed to my X96 2/16 and allows me to run NG builds without errors.

what it is not possible to mean by the question now? why is needed for a half to speak. you say things like that for which nothing his alley to the question. it was the question how I know it build the coreelec 19 matrices version x96 a905x because the coreelecen is the stable one here from a version downloadable

:upside_down_face: To be honest, because your question is mostly gibberish. My apologies.

1 Like

Just clone CE and run make

You should expect many problems with addon compatibility. AFAIK in KODI 19.0 they changed from python 2.7 to python 3.
As someone of the developer team I would have provided an addon for KODI 18.x which only checks if there are updates of installed addons available which are compatible with the new version. But…

Pull requests are welcome.

Sorry, forgot. My next media center definitely will be a NUC or something similar with a real Linux installation. But for now…
First: I am not a programmer. So a pull request would not help.
Second: It’s the wrong forum for that, because it’s related to kodi.
Third: I tried to help out with an answer for @giaur500.
Fourth: It’s becoming off topic here. A “sixth” wouldn’t let me keep my head. :wink:

Bye

And you answered a 10 days old question just to be able to attack the team. Maybe you should reflect a bit before posting.