I had the same thing go into addons and update the TVHeadend Server to the latest version. My Meelo UNO server is headless so I had to use my trusty 5M HDMI to connect to the TV. Also I updraded the TVHEADEND Client on my other boxes I don’t know if this is required I did it automatically to make sure everything was the latest.
After upgrading COREELEC to 9.2.0 I’ve got a problem with the Syncthing-addon on my Odroid C2, which I used for a long time. When activated, it hinders a restart of CoreELEC exactly 90s. After deactivating, everything is fine.
There are no hints in die kodi log, because logging stopped before.
In my case the problem is dvb driver.
After many tries the only one working is “LibreELEC Module Drivers”.
Crazycat (DVB drivers fot TBS) and “DVB drivers from the latest kernel” make tvheadend fails. When the dvb adapter is visible in tvheadend config and try to play a tv channel, tvheadend doesn’t respon anymore. HTSP client complaints something is wrong.
Before 9.2.0 I always was using crazycat without problems.
And restore doesn’t work either… I tried to restore a backup made before upgrade to 9.2.0. It seems to work, on screen I see the file decompression and after that, the message to reboot. It reboots, but to 9.2.0, without any message about restoring nothing in boot screens.
In /storage/.restore reside the correct .tar file, but nothing happends on reboots.
I disabled my add-ons (Youtube, OpenVPN , TV Headend Client and server) before updating but could not get TVheadend to work after enabling them, after the update. I tried to get the add-ons to update but they appear to be the latest. In any case the update fails.
For those who have got it to work, what versions of the client and server are you running? My client version is 18.104.22.168 and the server version is 9.1.118.
I keep getting the message PVR manager is starting up when I try to use it
Yeah this update was a mess and a headache. Even the backup that I made before I updated refused to install after the update. TVHeadend and the Plex server add-on just didn’t work.
I spent all day yesterday and did a clean install. I’ve been trying to get everything back to how it was before the update. TVHeadend is working now I just need the Plex server add-on from @tnds82. It seems like his server is down. So it’s a waiting game now.
I finally had to uninstall tvheadend client and server, delete add-on database and re-installed tvheadend client and server to get the latest updated version of these add-ons. For information, the latest tvheadend client is 22.214.171.124 and the server is version 9.2.120
I am finding that most times I upgrade Coreelec, I have to delete the add-on database in order for proper updates to the add-ons to occur
Maybe I did not have to uninstall the client and server before deleting the add-on database (must remind myself to try that next time)