Nightly builds (NEW)

Hello
I update to ce-ne21 nightly 20240130 from 20240126 and after booting up, the startup screen can be displayed but then it goes black, and the sound of Kodi can be heard when operating the remote control. I tried to install 20240130 completely on another USB drive, but the situation was the same. Then I tried to install the previous version 20240126 on this new USB drive, and everything was fine. But I don’t have a backup, is there any way to downgrade or solve the black screen problem?
Edit:
I put CoreELEC-Amlogic-ne.aarch64-21.0-Omega_nightly_20240126.tar into /.update then reboot,it downgrades to 20240126 sucessfully and everything is fine.

With tomorrow nightly everything should work again.
It was because Amlogic-ne and Amlogic-no display hotplug fix.

Since tomorrow it should be possible to boot the device without a display connected at all.
And Kodi shows up if HDMI get connected afterwards.

1 Like

Will the non working e2.pvr be fixed too ?
It failed with “could not reach Webinterface”

Probbably reason is written in Kodi log file?

In the nightly ng builds following 20240119, videos and audio are not playing for me; only the loading circle spins, and I receive a notification about the played video in the top right corner.

more info:
X96s on internal eMMC memory, Philips OLED 4k HDR resolution.

CoreELEC (official): 20.3-Nexus_nightly_20240130 (Amlogic-ng.arm)
Machine model: Amlogic
CoreELEC dt-id: g12a_s905y2_4g

log: https://paste.coreelec.org/tugS7R
log after play video: https://paste.coreelec.org/DD0eBk

https://wiki.coreelec.org/coreelec:ce_support

On my shield it’s the same with latest omega nightly.
So it seems it’s not an specific coreELEC problem…

I can’t see anything in the log file… There is the same error but a little bit more detailed. “It seems that the webif is not reachable. Maybe wrong settings” or something like that.

Is it possible to downgrade from a img.gz file instead .tar in update folder ? If yes , I can test since when the error appears.

Visualization is faulty again. No matter if goon or others. Sometimes it starts, sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes it just stops during playback. Even if you skip forward or back a song it just switches off.
Wasn’t the case with builds in early January.

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Amlogic-no Discussion

On Android the e2.pvr add-on is working again with latest omega maven build. With coreELEC it is still broken. Don’t know how to fix it.

With latest CE NE omega nightly the e2.pvr is working again… Thanks , I’m lucky…

1 Like

Does anyone know what happened to today’s nightly? It seems to have built for the -ce Nexus, but the rest are missing. I’m hoping to test -ng Omega build.

Something went wrong and will be build tomorrow.

Nighly images were build today and are ready to use :slight_smile:

Where can I get CE21 20240322 nightly?

Find them here

Thank you, I need the amlogic-ng version for my Ugoos AM6+.

The latest -ng nightly works if you want to test it out.

Have all FEL-related playback issues been resolved in the latest nightly version?

Nope, it’s still very much under development. However, from all the testing, it seems that that the UGOOS is more accurate than the OPPO and Sony x800mk2 when it works.