Nightly builds (NEW)

Remote config posted near top of this thread may work in your box

1 Like

Stable version is not coming from thin airā€¦
If you experience any problem with the latest nightly then report it properly so there is a chance to somebody will fix it.

Intermittent freezing on live tv images continues in GT king Pro. But there is no problem with sound and recording.

Which driver modules you have chosen?

Are You sure ?
You donĀ“t want to use nighly builds because not using dual boot ?
I donĀ“t use dual boot, but IĀ“m running nightlies

Iā€™m using the crazycat dvb driver.

Rule #51: Sometimes YouĀ“re wrong
There are a lot of issues fixed in nightly builds
You can install the nightly on seperate SD card - no risk

This topic is to discuss nightly builds.
If you donā€™t use any of it then you should not post here.
Please stop asking about when stable will release.
It will be released when it is ready.

1 Like

You need it for your tuner, right? Can you test it with another module driver?

If you had read my previous post about 10 or so posts up then you would have your answer.

Thatā€™s okay, your forgiven :grin:

The question is asked between every release and itā€™s the same answer every time.

Nobody can give an ETA because a stable is only produced when the entire team is in agreement for it and everything has been thoroughly tested and right now the team isnā€™t in agreement.

Small bugs keep popping up recently with random video slowdowns, issues with live TV and DVB drivers and an outstanding HDR issue that we are waiting on feedback with.

2 Likes

This problem must surely be seen by the team!
A user made a maneuver and I got it here and it looks like it worked.

But he did not report it as he did!

1 Like

It can get quite tedious, when people are asking the same questions time after time. There is a search button at the top of the page. This might not be applicable in your case. Not sure your question can be helped by using the search function

I have been trying to help someone on another thread. But the answer to his question was three posts above in the same thread. I told him this, but he still didnā€™t get it.

I am not technical, but I like to think I donā€™t post many questions, because most things can be answered by Google.

I do understand, not everyoneā€™s first language is English.

Not sure if I should say this but I think anyone clamouring for a new stable is impatient and disrespectful. To my mind the best people to judge if a version is stable are the developers, not the users. The choices are binary, either use latest nightly at all times and contribute, selflessly, by reporting issues or use stable for what it says on the tin. There is no option for a stable cutting edge version.

GT King Pro
TBS5520SE Multi-standard Universal TV Tuner USB

1 Like

@crazyturk
I have the same problem with the TBS5520SE and with avalink 6862 ki pro.
KI Pro with nightly-builds same problem small locks.
HD channels only.
SD channels work perfectly.

Yes,No problem with 4K channels.

Coreelec-Amlogic.arm-9.2.1-Generic
everything works fine.

1 Like

Watching and recording at the same time.

Watching Tv

Recordings

1 Like

VONTAR X96MAX PLUS 2 s905x3 4g/32g/1000M bluetooth and wi-fi stopped working after upgrading. It works fine in Android.