Nightly builds (NEW)

Please tell us the exact last nightly build date where it was working, thank you!

Here you can download the older nightlies:

1 Like

If I remember well, the build which worked properly was the: 20210106.
You know if something is working properly nobody cares which version is that but after something is wrong everybody is crying. :slight_smile:

It’s strange as only something about CEC got changed, nothing else. So how should be the playback affected by CEC?

Can you please confirm one more time with 20210106 if it’s working and with 20201008 not?

Hey guys! Maybe i missed something? When will new nightlys be available?

How can I rollback for the previous build? (I would like if every settings should stay as it is now.)

Just place the desired tar in the update folder and reboot. Up and downgrade is possible without any issue.

With this: CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.2-nightly_20210105-Generic.img.gz everything is ok, but the next 2 versions are not good.

Can you provide a sample of the media file?
Like only 30-50MB from the beginning?

I can confirm the issue. I see tons of skipped frames with some of my videos.
Reverting media_modules-aml to 320916ff fixes it.

Sample video.

This file has the same problem.
Transformers sample

Both of the above 2 samples play perfectly in 20210108 on my S905X2.

Have you guys tried a fresh install with no mods/addons etc to rule out something that you have installed?

Watch the skipped frames counter.

In any case this is now fixed .

1 Like

@smp, your sample should work in today nightly build.
@Aldebaran, please also check if your sample works fine on latest nightly. I think issue was the same, but I couldn’t repeat your sample issue on my box

Last versions on nighties Generic (I use S905X2) have three (propably) bugs.

1. Box freeze after choosing Restart option in Power menu. Shutdown working well.
  2. Sometimes albums graphics (in library) dont appear. I see just movies, series posters. Not albums/artists thumbs.
  3. CEC is working well, but 1 option stopped working. Changing source in TV (Panasonic) doesnt boot my CE box.

CE Matrix is installed by update stable version on my dual boot Ugoos box. These issues appeared lately. I think about 2-3 recent releases.

With this new build the movies are running smoothly. Thx.

2 Likes

You need to determine right physical address for cec and it will work great.

Since some Leila builds it is no longer possible to watch HEVC films on a S905W box. Instead of an image, only artifacts are displayed. The resolution does not matter. A few builds ago only HEVC films in SD format were affected, now no film can be viewed. Only artifacts are displayed. The problem does not exist in the stable Leila. The problem is with both Matrix Build and Leila Build.
kodi.log (1.8 MB)

Try last nightly, there was a fix in media modules.

The Log i have posted its from the latest leila nightly nightly_20210116

Thank You for tip.
But how? I mean what is physical address?