Odroid N2 test builds

What I did there is not enough?

Otherwise, I will give more info this weekend.
Thank you.

I have a 4G ram N2 and didn’t try hardkernel’s ubuntu yet i will try that.

It’s weird caus if i run ethtool -s eth0 speed 100 duplex full ethernet is working.

Well I cannot use your file can’t I :wink:
Why is youe file playing with 444?
Play the file and post:

dispinfo

It will output a link

I have no idea. It looks like the issue we had after suspend.
You could try to tar update:
https://test.coreelec.org/ray/CoreELEC-Amlogic-ng.arm-9.0-devel-1556113064_ethernet_suspend_fix.tar
But I doubt that will help you.

Ok. I thought I would work round this by using another remote just to power on the box. This remote is recognised by “ir-keytable -u” and I have updated config.ini but no joy.

Am I missing anything?

@Bindou in order to fix this color banding we I need one thing. I need to be able to have the same issue on my TV otherwise I can’t fix it. For that I need a file and I need to know what it is supposed to look like.

1 Like

dmesg|grep lirc

CoreELEC:~ # dmesg|grep lirc
[ 0.000000@0] Kernel command line: console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty0 BOOT_IMAGE=kernel.img boot=UUID=2104-0457 disk=UUID=4be24a7c-d0b3-4620-9038-6bf060abe46d no_console_suspend logo=osd0,loaded,0x3f800000,1080p60hz vout=1080p60hz,enable voutmode=hdmi hdmimode=1080p60hz cvbsmode=nocvbs mac=00:1e:06:42:02:be consoleblank=0 max_freq_a53=1896 max_freq_a73=1800 maxcpus=6 enable_wol=1 hdmitx=cec3f quiet hk-lirc-helper.remotewakeup=“0xe31c20df” hk-lirc-helper.decode_type=“0x1” # NEC
[ 3.623512@4] lirc_helper: wakeupkey 0xe31c20df, protocol 0x1
[ 4.321298@4] lirc_dev: IR Remote Control driver registered, major 496
[ 4.328828@2] rc rc0: lirc_dev: driver ir-lirc-codec (meson-ir) registered at minor = 0

Thank you.

At the moment i’m flashing ubuntu minimal from hardkernel.

I let you know i a bit

cat /flash/config.ini|paste

http://ix.io/1H7p

Not sure it is your issue but please get rid of the “# NEC”

use only:
decode_type=“0x1”
in config.ini

So i did a quick test with hardkernel ubuntu minimal and unfortunately i also get no ip adress.

Maybe something is wrong with my hardware i don’t know.

I’ll ask on the odroid forum maybe odroid can help

Somebody on LE forum mentioned also that ethernet is not working for him on CE, and to resolve the problem he had to re-flash SPI with new version found on wiki if that makes any sense …

Try to use a different cable and Ethernet port for starters.

Don’t know why SPI. We don’t use that and also we don’t use petitboot yet. LE forum seems very unreliable on information lately. But who knows. If kodiking used Ubuntu image that should have updated anyway.

Setting up a static ip could help too maybe

Yeah i used the ubuntu image too…

But i have a ODROID H2 also and if i connect the same cable on my H2 i have a working ethernet, so i think it must be somthing wrong with my N2

Thanks i already tried that too…

Are you able to test a direct connection with laptop for instance to rule out the router? Not saying router is broken but maybe a bug with compatibility