[S922X] Bee-link GT King

I have both config.ini with

(…)
remotewakeup='0xae517f80'
(…)

and a keymap with
# table gtkingboxkeymap, type: NEC
0x8051 KEY_POWER

This way I can use the power button to turn on and also to turn off the box.

Hello,

I 've got a Beelink GT-King with ‘regular’ AirMouse and did the config as above.
In my remote.conf I have

factory_code = 0x7f800000
work_mode = 0
repeat_enable = 1
repeat_delay = 120
repeat_peroid = 33
release_delay = 121
debug_enable = 1

key_begin
# KEY Code Key_Action Kodi_Action
0x51 116 #KEY_POWER power ON/OFF

powering off is OK so far now, but powering up again is not working
instead, the box goes green eyes but nothing on screen / have to remove the power cable off and on again to get the coreELEC powering up and showing the start…

any chance can someone provide any solution ?
is there a different key code for powering up ?
or any configuration in CoreELEC to activate powering up with remote ?

Thx a lot in advance
Thomas

Hello. I have a Beelink GT King Pro running the dual version with Coreelec. I want it to stay powered on all the time. I have CEC disabled in Kodi, yet when I turn off the tv it turns off the Beelink. What am I missing?

Try turning CEC off on the television & Beelink.

Nevermind. Turns out it was the harmony remote turning it off. But thanks for the reply!

1 Like

i noticed there are 2 coreelec for gt king, rev.a and rev.b, which one should i use, my gtking’s SN is SB9X。。。。

Start with rev a, then check in Kodi’s Settings -> Information -> Hardware and see which SoC revision you have. If it’s a B revision, then change the dtb to the rev b one.

1 Like

thanks a lot. u mean reinstall the coreelec system using rev.b by “then change the dtb to the rev b one.”

You don’t need to reinstall anything, you just change the dtb file on the root of the SD card.

problem resolved

1 Like

My GT king Pro only gives 4k 30fps max doesn’t even appear in the settings. Nor does it play DTS True HD or Dolby Digital, HD, even after manually adjusting these settings on android.

That is nothing to do with revisions. Use CE to get HD audio and other stuff.

First of all my apologies for my English.

Your development with the coreelec is perfect, at least it works wonderfully with my old Minix u9 at 100% with only 2 GB of memory and 16 RAM.

My intention when talking about the Beelink Gt King Pro is that not all machines are as presented on the sales websites or even on the official website of the brand, and Coreelec can have problems if installed on one of these inferior models. In my case in several files the image freezes and needs to be restarted and still does not solve the problem.

I am sure that the problem is in the machine and not in the coreelec software (it never happened nor happens in the minix u9) which is an old model and inferior in performance. Coreelec works 100% with the U9 minix: Image and sound, 1080p or 4K 60fps and from AAC to DAtmos perfectly.

In reference to the Beelink GT King (my model SN:SA9HHQCG60060) I just want to warn you that even Coreelec does not make this machine work 100%. Even the controler stop to work in one week.

However I want to emphasize again that with the U9 minix Coreelec is installed and working like never before, Thanks for your job.

1 Like

Are you on the latest nightly? I got my gt-king last week and so far it’s been great.

On android 9 my GTKing Pro, only have choise 4k30fps max, and afther some 1 or 2 minutes goes auto to 1080p some times 60fps other to 30fps. With sound I adjust HDMI manual all on till DTS true HD but again only work ac3 and DTS. With CE work fine for all sounds, but with some files freezes need resetart. I shall try the last nightly to see if works. Txs

Our your problems solved on the gt king pro?
And do you notice a speed difference at Coreelec against the minix u9?
I have a u9 and thinking of replacing it with a gt king pro our a minix u22-xj (but so far it is not possible to install Coreelec on the u22-xj)

Right now Minix U22-XJ can’t be recommended by CE. It’s only possible to boot from uSD and this only with some tricks. Analog audio jack is also not working.
We are waiting to get support by Minix to resolve these open issues.

As you know, with the U9 in video playback everything works well, all kinds of sounds, good image quality and no jumps or blocked images / or black screen, 1080 or 4K. Only in the Kodi menus it is sometimes slower, but not always. It should be noted that I have about 4800 files spread over 10 HDD and all connected at the same time. For me it works well for now,thanks to the installation of Coreelec.

With GTKing PRO, I can’t work, the machine itself without the Corelec connected via HDMI gives a faint and unclear image and with regard to sound a shame, only AC3 and DTS nothing more. With android or Kodi.

After installing Coreelec, the image is better, and the sound, works 100% very well, but still has several problems with some files that it cannot read well, and I’m talking about 1080, not 4K, many stops of image. As for the speed in the menus it is more fluid than the U9, without a doubt, I have already tested the last nightly and without positive results for now.

I am wondering if I will not have a defective machine because there are other users who do not complain about these problems. I sent an email to Beelink but so far without any response (maybe due to Covid 19, they haven’t responded yet) I look forward to it.

So for now, I have the U9 with the coreelec and keep the GTKing PRO in the box, at least for me it is the best option.

Txs CoreElec for Your work

Thanks for shearing.
For now I just keep the u9
and for speed maybe I buy the minix u22-xj if it is possible to use Coreelec.

First I bleamed minix for making bad android os.
But if I read reviews of other boxes, I think Android our kodi on android is the problem.
So indead thanks to Coreelec.

On android my u9 biggest issue is when streaming 4k movies the minix restart after +/- 1 hour of streaming
with CoreElec no problem