USB DVB Tuners and Odroid N2

In case someone is interested by service HTS Tvheadend 4.3-1854 compiled by myself for odroid N2 WITHOUT HD Homerun support you can try : http://dl.free.fr/gs4RZKKd0
For coreelec 9.2.0

The link says here that your tvheadend and tvheadend42-9.2.127.zip
And not Tvheadend 4.3-1854
Where is the mistake?

Im using the xbox one tuner with the corelec latest drivers.

You can rename the file as what you want but itā€™s 4.3-1854 . the file name has no importance.

Have you tried the Media Build or Crazy Cat DVB drivers?

Roden, you need to use the Dvd drivers from the latest kernel (media build) with the Xbox tuners. Iā€™ve got two of them connected.

Its version is not Tvheadend 4.3.
Once installed here proven the same and tvheadend42-9.2.127.

Here I have version 4.3 as you can see in the images

Yes thats the drivers i am using, but still get no hd?

Hello,
I would like to add Live TV via Sat to my N2 Coreelec setup. TVheadend is planned as server and client.

Can you recommend me an usb fbc dvb-s tuner that is working with TVheadend?

Iā€™m not sure youā€™ll find any FBC-capable USB tuners. FBC is really only available in dedicated satellite receivers like Enigma devices, Sky Q etc.

Iā€™ve only ever seen single-tuner DVB-S/S2 (S2x in some cases) USB tuners for sale - usually limited to Universal-style LNBs with basic Diseqc switching. (Some may also support a single tuner using Unicable or Unicable II rather than Universal LNBs)

There MAY be a few FBC PCI-E cards for use in PCs - as there are dual, quad and octo PCI-E tuners for sale - but they are not cheap, and would need to be part of a PC TVHeadend back-end.

SAT>IP Quad Tuner network solutions are available too. These are not FBC - but some have Unicable II support for single cable working with multiple tuners - though this may required third party firmware like Sat Axe.

You can visit this link about internal tuners on N2:

Thank you for clarification and the link.

I can confirm this behaviour with GT-King Pro too. Tested with CE 9.2.4.2, WinTV-dualHD runs only in usb2otg port and stops working on resume. Needs reboot or unplug/replug.
But it seems not to be specific only to the Hauppauge - just tested it with AVerTV Volar Black HD tv tuner (af9015 chipset, DVB-T only) and even though it works in usb3 ports as well as in usb2otg, the problem with suspend/resume stopping to work occurs too.

It helps to set ā€œUSB Powerā€ to ON in Inject BL301 options - both WinTV-dualHD and VolarBlackHD tuners then continue to work after resume.Not a very nice workaround, but maybe it helps to narrow down the cause?