9.0.0 Discussion

I can test on s805 MXQ if you can share with me.

I’ll do later. Still at work…

First post here, I would like to say thank you to all developers having contributed to this release!

Happy to report that Coreelec 9.00 works fine on my Bqeel m9cmax box. I upgraded directly from Kazaq’s 8.x Libreelec build using a USB stick. Important to me was also that installtointernal worked as it did earlier. Netflix needed the usual massage, reinstalls and reboots but finally also started working. Great job gentlemen!

I have a mk808b plus, if you need another tester (use the same build as the mxq s805)

@emanuel Please open a separate thread for your community build.
@MasterJey @SamWilson

I have done a clean installation of the real 9.0 and I notice a slowdown during navigation in the various menus and settings, while when I start playing a TV channel and I try to navigate in the other settings becomes fluid. Regarding the channel change and the start of build 8.99.1 the channel change was fast with CAT drivers, now it is much slower. Also to start it puts a few more seconds

@afl1
I have done a clean installation, the scan works and I receive the channels, but I know that the channel change and the tuning on a channel is slower. Tested with both CAT and non-CAT drivers

A post was split to a new message: Post removed. This has been answered countless times before

In CE 9.0 channel zapping is slowdown 400 msec to allow better A/V sync at start. There was A/V sync issue at lot of channels. I decided for more stable zapping.
You can try in TVH predictive tuning. With 2 tuners is as double clutch gearbox. Next channel is tunig during current channel start-up.

2 Likes

Which drivers should I use?

This fix is in Kodi and is common for live TV playback.

Thanks, too bad.
I hope you will consider it, so much better than the Android OS.
Lots of overhead for me.

Hi, i have box Mecool M8S Pro Plus and try amremote with two files remote.conf won’t run controller ir of my box, put in root and .config but not run.

The box reboot automatically in first but not run fine.

Regards

(Sorry my bad English)

Well then your remote.conf might be wrong.
Please attach

Hello,
I have lost HDMI display picture after update to 9.0 on my projector. On previous verison I have no problem.
I tested the box on the TV and it work OK so I assume its problem tht my projector cant detect HDMI signal anymore, can you tell me how to switch to previous version “type” of signal?

I have 8 years old 720p projector…

Thank you.

Hello,

I extracted file from ROM android running in my box, but I found it one file run fine to me.

thank you very much

Coreelec Awesome

setting mode to 4:2:2 fixed my problem

Great great build works perfect. Thx for you all

Whats up with 9.0.1 Stable version on Download page?

1 Like

Detailed info will be soon. A list of latest changes you can always see on github or on nightly build page.

6 posts were split to a new topic: Stutters with 720P content