when that errors become like this:
CPtsTracker: detected pattern of length 1:
the picture become clear
kodi.log (7.6 MB)

mecool ki pro s905d

@Portisch
is it a kernel related issue?

Donā€™t think so

This problem occurs perhaps every 20 minutes or less and disappears when the channel is stopped and then started again.
It also disappears when hardware acceleration is turned off

Upgrade hardware?
GXL is EOL.

With old hw use older sw. For my old KI pro was really good last time yet 9.2.8 CE. Dont use newer CE. It is time remove support of gxl for newer CE.

Not sure if its the correct forum, but here goes.

I have a Minix U22X-J and have for the last week tried to update to Omega without any luck. Today I looked at the logs and it was trying to download from:

ā€¦/download/21.1.1-Omeg/CoreElecā€¦
where it should be:
ā€¦/download/21.1.1-Omega/CoreElecā€¦

So it was missing an ā€˜aā€™ in the Omega.

No log, no problemā€¦
From what version you try to update.
All versions before 21.0 do list the downloads wrong so update manual:
https://wiki.coreelec.org/coreelec:updates#update_by_manual_place_a_update_file

After update it should work again.

but would be good to know the root causeā€¦ thats pretty good log and specified version 21.0 - 21.1 would give good chance to spot the troublemaker for devs I guess.

Hello,

Iā€™m experiencing some issues after updating my am6b+ with some of the movies that previously worked fine. I tried creating a fresh install with 2.1.1 - Omega but I got the same result.
Sometimes it crashes the whole system and then reboots and sometimes I get
only the audio with the ā€œcontent loadingā€ spinner that is frozen.
Below thereā€™s a link to the crash logs. https://paste.coreelec.org/HobbiesPerverse

I would very much appreciate your help with this issue because itā€™s driving me crazy.

Thank you!

1 Like

I have 21.0 installed on Odroid HC-4.
When I try to update to 21.1 or 21.1.1, it gets stuck on boot animation for hours.
I tried 21.0 ā†’ 21.1 and 21.0 ā†’ 21.1.1 with the same result. The updated system is not accessible via SSH.
Updating / downgrading back to 21.0 allows to boot.
Any idea how to resolve it?

Make a UART log

Donā€™t have the cable.
A (typical) user friendly option would enabling debug logging with some switch/setting/param.

When system doesnā€™t even boot properly? Very hard :smiley:

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: CoreELEC 21.1-Omega Amlogic-ne Discussion

People have reported that under -ng the Kinhank G1 does DV, LAN and BT. I have different experiences. I tried the official builds for -ng and -ne and the latest nightly builds. The outcome is summarized in the following table:

Kernel Build DTB file DoVi file DV LAN Wifi BT IR
ng, generic 21.1.1 stable sc2_s905x4_4g.dtb: boot, sc2_s905x4_4g_1g.dtb: no boot, sc2_s905x4_ugoos_x4: no boot /storage/dovi.ko yes 100Mbps no no yes
ng, generic 21.1.1 nightly 20240904 sc2_s905x4_kinhank_g1.dtb: no boot ? ? ? ? ? ?
ne, generic 21.1.1 stable sc2_s905x4_kinhank_g1.dtb: boot no yes no yes yes yes
ne, generic 21.1.1 nightly 20240904 sc2_s905x4_kinhank_g1.dtb: boot no yes no yes yes yes
no, generic 22.0 nightly tbd no no ? ? ? ?

I am beginning to suspect that there are different hardware versions of the Kinhank G1. Has someone another explanation why my outcome is different than other reports?

2 Likes

And which image is installed? I assume NG version right?

Same question I have.
@Vasco

Try download update .tar from weside coreelec and put to dtorage to folder .update